FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing three 4-inch standby power conduits.
- Workers continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- Thermostats were installed on the 1st Floor.
- Glass partitions were installed in 1st Floor offices.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the sump pump for the B-Tower elevator.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the lockers in the Mens and Womens locker rooms.
- They continued installing heat exchanger piping on the building side.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the last section of underground electrical conduit for the duct bank near the generator.
- Crews continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor finished installing the metal roof panels and flashing on the center section of the covered walkway.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor insulated the heating hot water lines near the Oral Pathology lab.
- The control wires for the AHU near Oral Pathology were installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the 1st bay on the south side of the Clinic Building and the cross-over section between the Administration and Clinic Buildings.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 17 light fixtures on the 4th Floor of the Clinic Bldg with new, high-efficiency fixtures.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- Crews continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light pole bases.
- Pole base # 24 was rejected last week and was demolished today.