MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing three 4-inch standby power conduits and began mounting the electrical box on the exterior of the building.
- Crews continued welding structural steel below the walkway along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- They continued installing thermostats on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing glass partitions in the 1st Floor offices.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the exterior precast panels and the column on the 1st Floor of the new addition.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heat exchanger piping.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor encased the last section of underground electrical duct bank in concrete near the generator.
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor is installing the metal roof panels and flashing on the section of covered walkway closest to the District Energy Garage.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor completed insulating heating water lines near the Oral Pathology lab and started insulating heating water lines near Gross Anatomy. \
- Workers continued running control wires for the units near Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy.
- The electrical contractor continued pulling new electrical wire for both units in the penthouse.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor applied hydro seed to the newly graded athletic fields.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 10 light fixtures with new high-efficiency fixtures on the 4th Floor.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between light poles and demolished pole bases #21 and #22 that were rejected last week.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the 2nd and 3rd bay on the south side of the Clinic building.
- They began removing existing caulk on the cross-over section between the Clinic & Administration buildings.