THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is priming the floor in the 1st floor offices near Bolivar Street.
- Conduit for emergency circuits was run near the 2nd Floor pump room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing louvers on the roof level of the new elevated mechanical/electrical/plumbing structure.
- They continued securing and caulking the louvers on the 2nd level of the new structure.
- The air intake shroud for the emergency generator was installed.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- Wire was pulled in the basement for the parking garage exhaust fans, the basement exhaust fan, and the elevator sump pump.
- The sewer line near the loading dock was connected to the sewer manhole.
- The contractor started backfilling the old transformer vault site.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the testing equipment for the pressure test of the Riser 3 ductwork.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing the heating hot water riser on the A-side of the Clinic Bldg.
- The 6th floor riser has been replaced.
- AHU 8-B is now operational.
- The contractor started disassembling new AHUs L2A and L3A so they would fit into the freight elevator.
- The concrete pads for units L2A and L3A were poured.
- The plaster ceiling was removed from the Womens restroom on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Bldg.
- Crews continued removing asbestos ductwork from the ceiling in the study rooms of the Library.
- They completed removing asbestos ductwork in the bookstore and 3rd Floor elevator lobby.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk and installed new caulk on the east side of both the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING: