TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran conduit and pulled wire for light fixtures on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued framing out the sheetrock fur down immediately inside of the new entryway on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the interior CMU wall in the domestic water pump room on the 2nd level of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued replacing the exterior doors at the loading dock and south stairwell.
- The contractor poured the concrete pad for the fourth and final heating water pump.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water lines in the basement.
- Crews continued erecting concrete forms for the passenger elevators in the basement.
- They continued installing electrical conduits on the 1st and 3rd Floors and removed existing conduits on the 5th Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued insulating the ductwork installed in Phase 1A.
- They connected the new Phase 1A ductwork to the exhaust system.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced ceiling tile and light fixtures for units 8B and 8C.
- They completed the ceiling work surrounding 8B (Gross Anatomy).
- Workers continued installing the B-side heating hot water riser and installed the 4th Floor riser in the Clinic Bldg.
- The ceiling tile, grid, and light fixtures for units 8A and 8D were removed.
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork, installed collars for units 8A and 8D on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor continued assembling and setting unit L3A in the Administration Bldg.
- Crews started running spiral ductwork on the 2nd Floor directly out of the mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor applied sealer and continued removing old caulk, and installing new caulk on the south and east side of the Clinic Building and south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor completed the wiring connections for 16 of 24 light poles.