WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded the stairs for the new generator platform in place.
- Workers continued framing out the sheetrock fur down immediately inside of the new entryway on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the interior CMU wall in the fire pump room on the 2nd level of the new building.
- Exhaust fans were installed in the domestic water pump room and the generator room.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began painting the exterior doors in the back of house area on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water lines in the basement.
- They continued erecting concrete forms for the passenger elevators in the basement.
- Crews continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued insulating the ductwork branches for each Room included in Phase 1A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing ceiling tile and light fixtures for unit 8C.
- 12 fixtures have been installed on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued installing the B-side heating hot water riser. The 3rd Floor riser has been installed.
- Workers continued removing ceiling tile, grid, and light fixtures for unit 8D.
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork and installed collars for unit 8D on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor started installing spiral ductwork for unit 8A.
- The contractor continued assembling and setting unit L3A in the Administration Building.
- They continued running spiral ductwork into Room 2102 (Parking Services) and through the Faculty Practice area on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor set the VFDs for both units.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk and installing new backer rod and new caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building and east side of the crossover (between Administration & Clinic Buildings).
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor completed making the wiring connections for all 24 light poles and cleaned the construction site.