MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed sheetrock in the 2nd Floor entryway.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor primed the sprinkler pipes on the 2nd level of the new building.
- Workers continued demolishing the old switch gear and electrical panels above the transformer vault.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began constructing the walls for the housekeeping closet in the fire pump room.
- They continued piping the fan coil unit in the pump room.
- The final broken post tension cable in the 2nd Floor electrical room was repaired.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement.
- Crews roughed in new electrical panels in Room 136
- The contractor continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor applied the 3rd coat of plaster on the 1st Floor ceiling. One coat remains to be applied.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor made final ductwork connections and sealed the connections on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- AHU 8A was set in place and workers began setting unit 8D.
- The main branch lines for the 8th Floor reheat lines for unit 8D were run.
- The contractor completed running heating hot water lines to units L2A and L3A in the Administration Building.
- They started running the main branch lines for the 2nd Floor reheat lines for unit L2A.
- The contractor started running the spiral ductwork for unit L3A.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor applied sealant, continued removing existing caulk, and installed new caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building; and on the south side of the Administration Building.