MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal track for the wood panel system on the 2nd floor.
- Workers continued installing the med gas system on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing the restroom partitions in the Womens restroom on the 1st Floor.
- Ceiling grid is being installed on the 2nd Floor along the MEB loading dock side of the building.
- The contractor started installing conduit for the light fixtures in the Tiger Room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor touched up paint for doors on the 2nd level of the new building.
- They insulated the domestic water pipe on the C-tower side of the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the generator fuel line on the 8th Floor.
- Crews began installing the piping manifold for the domestic hot water pumps in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement.
- They continued installing electrical conduits on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued removing the elevator shaft in the library area.
- The contractor drove 7 wooden piles in the Lakeside lot. 31 of a total of 110 piles are now in place.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the exhaust duct riser for Exhaust System #4 on the 3rd Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing flashing on canopy B at the end closest to the Clinical Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the supply duct and heating hot water lines for units 8A & 8D in the Clinic Building.
- Crews ran control wires for 8A and 8D.
- The fire alarm devices for unit 8D were installed.
- The contractor started running unit 8A.
- The contractor continued installing the VAV boxes and began running reheat lines on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the existing caulk from the joints between the exterior wall panels.
- Crews continued installing new backer rod and caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building and the west side of the Administration Building.