MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the fire pump room on the 2nd Floor.
- A sprinkler head was installed for the trash chute in B-Tower
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed door closers on the 1st Floor.
- Sheetrock ceilings were installed in the housekeeping closet and fire pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical wires on the 1st Floor and began installing additional conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- They continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor finished painting the plaster ceiling on the 1st Floor.
- They created the floor penetration for exhaust riser #4 on the 7th Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor finished installing the under-layer material on canopy A at the Claiborne Street entrance to the District Energy Garage.
- Workers continued installing the corrugated roof decking on canopy B beside the Clinical Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed rectangular supply ductwork for unit 8A in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued installing heating hot water lines for units 8A and 8D and running the main branch lines for 8A and 8D.
- They finished installing the main chilled water lines for 8A and began installing the main chilled water lines for 8D.
- The contractor continued installing the reheat lines for VAVs in the Administration Building. The contractor has now completed 9 of 14 VAVs.
- Supply taps were installed on all the spiral ductwork and prepped for pressure testing.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk.
- They sealed exterior panels and installed new caulk on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.