WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed additional metal framing for the wood wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing the concrete forms for the ramp and stairs in the 2nd Floor auditorium.
- Workers continued to install the wiring for the lights in Room 138.
- Repairs are being made to door frames on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the 4 inch domestic water pipe on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the piping manifold for the domestic water pumps.
- Crews began installing piping for the fire pump on the 2nd Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits and junction boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- They continue welding and installing 6 inch chilled water pipe in the basement.
- Seven (7) additional piles were driven in the Lakeside lot. 87 of the 110 pile are in place.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed the plenum support for exhaust system #2 and the pipe support for exhaust fans 1D and 2D.
- Crews relocated an acid waste line on the 6th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Supply ductwork and VAV boxes are being installed on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- The contractor installed conduits for the controls in Room 2302 of the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing caulk from the joints between the exterior building panels, preparing the surfaces, and installing backer rod and caulk on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.