THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor insulated piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They continued installing wiring for the water pumps.
- Crews continued welding the diesel fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued to weld and install 8 inch chilled water lines in the basement.
- The contractor continued erecting concrete forms for the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement and for 3 of 12 pile caps in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor removed light fixtures on the 2nd Floor.ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply air ductwork for AHU 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The existing air handling unit 6A has been removed.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork near Room 6405 and in the mechanical room of the 4th \Floor Admin building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued hanging sheetrock for the Mens restroom on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the old caulk and install new caulk in the joints of the columns on the ground floor, on the west side the Clinic Building and on the north side of the Administration Building.