TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
- They continued to run AV conduit for the auditorium.ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing wiring for the four heating hot water pumps on the mezzanine deck of the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the 8 inch chilled water line in the basement.
- Workers continued installing conduits on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor installed steel rebar in the form for the first 3 pile caps in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed plaster ceiling on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers prepped units 3A and 3B for duct pressure testing.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued to float the sheetrock ceiling in the restroom and near Faculty Practice on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to install new backer rod and caulk the joints between the exterior building panels on the west side of the Clinic Building and on the penthouse of the Administration Building.