WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing metal framing for the wooden wall panels on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continued installing the stud wall between the mechanical room and auditorium on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in Room 138.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the containment pipe for the diesel fuel line on the 8th Floor.
- They installed wires for the electric fire pump motor on the 2nd Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Workers poured concrete for pile casings in the Lakeside lot.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed heating hot water pipe for VAV boxes on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued insulating the ductwork for unit L2A on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines for unit L3A on the 3rd Floor.
- They continued to run control wire and install thermostats for the 2nd Floor (Administration Building) units.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- Work continues on the west and east sides of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.