THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid in the hallway on the MEB side of the auditorium.
- Workers continued installing sprinkler heads in the auditorium and hallway on the MEB side of the auditorium.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing a high pressure steam line in the basement.
- The contractor completed the pile caps work and began removing forms in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 12 of 12; and concrete placed: 12 of 12.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing fresh air duct and supply duct for units 3B and 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They insulated supply duct in the bathroom and the corridor on the 6th Floor (unit 6A).ã€€
- Crews installed heating hot water lines for unit 6A.ã€€
- Workers ran conduit and pulled wire for the power for unit 3A.
- The contractor framed and installed sheetrock for the Mens restroom ceilings on the 3rd and 6th Floors.ã€€ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk and installing new caulk on the north, south, and west sides of the Power Plant.ã€€