FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors and removed the pendant light fixtures on the 1st Floor lobby.
- The controller for the front passenger elevators was installed.
- Crews continued installing the storm drain line for the new elevated mechanical/electrical enclosure.
- The contractor continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the grade beam on the auditorium side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the three VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #9.
- Workers continued installing ductwork for exhaust system #9 and 10 in Room 729.
- The contractor completed insulating the ductwork that was installed in phase 2A.
- They began installing the ceiling support framing in the 2nd Floor corridors as phase 2A nears completion.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes and the ductwork for unit 5A.