MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- They continued installing the controller for the front passenger elevators.
- Crews are building the concrete forms and installing steel rebar for the bollards in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for exhaust system #3 in the 7th Floor mechanical room and through the roof.
- Workers continued to install the ceiling support framing in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Vibration isolators are being installed on the exhaust fans for exhaust system #10.
- The contractor installed wiring on the 7th Floor for exhaust systems #9 and 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued connecting heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes associated with unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued to install ductwork for unit 5A.
- Crews are removing the ceiling, ceiling grid and lights as they prepare to remove and replace air handling unit 2A in the Clinic Building.ã€€