TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- They continued installing the controller for the front passenger elevators.
- Crews continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the bollards in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor finished installing ductwork for exhaust system #3 in the 7th Floor mechanical room and through the roof.
- Workers continued installing the ceiling support framing in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- Vibration isolators for exhaust system #1 were installed.
- The contractor continued installing wiring on the 7th Floor for exhaust systems #9 and 10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued running the heating hot water lines to VAV boxes associated with unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing the ductwork for unit 5A.
- Crews began work on setting unit 5A in place.ã€€
- Ceiling grid and lights were removed in preparation for removing unit 2A in the Clinic Building.ã€€