MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued erecting forms for the grade beams in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the exhaust fan platforms for exhaust systems #9 and #10.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to rooftop exhaust systems #1 and #3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing fire alarm wire for unit 6A and started installing fire alarm wire for units 3A and 3B.
- The contractor continued installing control panels and thermostats on the 3rd Floor.ã€€