WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel for the new structure in the Lakeside lot.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduit on the 1st Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed light fixtures and diffusers in the plaster ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- They began installing the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for exhaust system # 2.
- The duct riser for exhaust system #3 is being installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the ductwork and heating hot water lines on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing the main supply and return duct directly off the 5th Floor unit.ã€€
- Door frames were installed for the 2nd and 5th Floor mechanical rooms.ã€€
- Crews began installing the ceilings in the 5th Floor restrooms.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines in the Library and installing the ceilings in the 3rd Floor (Administration Building) restrooms.