THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the main lobby of the 1st Floor and continued installing the elevator car rails for the front passenger elevators.
- Crews are installing formwork for the second section of the flood wall around the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork on the 3rd floor for Exhaust System #9.
- They continued plastering the ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- The contractor continued installing VFDs for exhaust system #10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to run heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes serving AHU 5A in the Clinic Building and continued installing the chilled water lines to unit 5A.
- Workers continued installing the VAVs and insulating the new ductwork for unit 2A.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork and installing electrical conduit for the new ceiling layout in the library.
- They continued running control wire to the VAVs for unit L3A in the Administration Building.ã€€