WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding steel structure for the new building and roughing in for exterior light fixtures in the new loading dock area.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued running the heating hot water lines and installing the supply ductwork and the VAVs for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The old unit 7D was demolished.ã€€
- Workers taped and floated the new wall for Room 7312.
- The asbestos contractor removed the old ductwork serving unit 7A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued removing lights and ceiling from the Library.
- The contractor built the forms for the concrete pads for AHUs L4C and L4D.ã€€ã€€