MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the steel structure for the new MEP building.
- They continued roughing in for exterior light fixtures in the new loading dock area.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed ductwork on the 6th and 7th Floors for exhaust systems #1 and #2.
- Workers continued to install the wall and floor protection in the 2nd Floor corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews started insulating ductwork for unit 5B and installed transitions for unit 5B.ã€€
- The contractor demolished a CMU block wall to provide access to the mechanical room for the installation of unit 7D.ã€€
- The asbestos contractor completed removing ductwork from the 7th Floor.ã€€
- The contractor set units L4C and L4D in place in the Administration Building.ã€€
- Workers demolished heating hot water lines.
- The abatement contractor removed ductwork and insulation in the Library workroom.ã€€ã€€ã€€