FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing CMU walls for the new transformer vault and roughing in exterior light fixtures for the new building.
- The exterior windows were removed from Room 331.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing the ceilings in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- Workers continued installing shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing wiring to fan system 2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- Crews installing supply ductwork for units 5B and 7A.
- They completed setting unit 7A in place.
- Workers continued installing ductwork in the Library and removing ductwork and insulation from the Library offices.ã€€