MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault and roughing in exterior light fixtures for the new building.
- Workers continued to weld the steel structure for the roof level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor finished removing the ceilings in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- They continued installing shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 4th Floor.
- Crews continued installing wiring to fan systems 2 and 4.
- A cross connection was installed in exhaust riser #1 on the 5th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- The installation of the supply ductwork for units 5B and 7A continued.
- The contractor started the demolition of unit 6A.
- New ductwork is being installed in the 2nd half of the Library.ã€€ã€€
- The heating water lines in the Library were capped.
- All of the old ductwork in the 2nd half of the Library has been removed.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN 1ST FL ABATEMENT:
- The abatement project that will prepare the Dental Administration Building 1st Floor for the permanent repairs and hazard mitigation has begun.
- Old ductwork is being removed from the 1st Floor.ã€€