MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to construct the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- Workers installed conduits on the 2nd Floor corridor leading to the new MEP building.
- They continued installing the elevator sump pump discharge lines under the 2nd Floor of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3 on the 2nd Floor.
- They are installing conduit for the control system for fan system #9.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started insulating the heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The heating water lines for unit 7A are being installed.
- The installation of the supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 6B continues.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued to install and insulate new ductwork in the Library.ã€€
- They continued installing VAVs in the Library.ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG ABATEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation from the 1st Floor.ã€€