OCTOBER 4, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel framing on the 3rd level of the second bay of the new mechanical/electrical building.
- Workers continued installing conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor began removing ceiling in the cage washing area.
- Crews continued the installation of the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to install the supply and fresh air ducts on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued the installation of the ceilings in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms.
- Workers continued insulating the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.ã€€
- The contractor completed removing the CMU block wall in front of the mechanical room for units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.ã€€