WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel framing on the 3rd level of the 2nd bay of the new building.
- They continued installing conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove the ceiling in the cage washing area.
- The VFDs for exhaust system #1 are being installed on the roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to demolish the supply ductwork for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- Crews started installing the new supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 5B.
- They continued installing the ceilings on the 5th and 2nd Floors.ã€€
- The contractor started up unit 2A.
- The electrical demolition of units 7A and 7C was finished.ã€€
- The contractor demolished heating hot water lines near units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.
- Light fixtures and the ceiling are being removed in the Library as part of the 2nd phase of the project.