THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit from the back corridor to the MEP building.
- They continued installing the 2" steam piping line in the basement.
- Workers continued setting door frames for the corridor to the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor pulled wiring for fan systems #1 and #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork, installing ductwork transitions, and installing chill and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued installing heating hot water lines for units 7D and 7A and installing control wiring for the 2nd, 5th and 7th Floors.ã€€
- The installation of the heating hot water lines in the Library is complete.
- Workers continued installing ceiling grid in the Library.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating chilled and heating hot water lines for units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.
- Ductwork and pipe insulation was removed from the mechanical room for units L2B and L3B.
- The contractor removed lights for unit L2B.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.