MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit from the back corridor to the MEP building on the 3rd floor.
- They continued installing the 3" steam piping in the basement.
- A new buffer was installed in the freight elevator pit.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the controls of fan system #4.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork, installing ductwork transitions, and installing chilled and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- Crews started insulating the chilled and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- They continued installing control wiring for the 2nd, 5th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork and piping in the library and the 4th Floor mechanical room.ã€€
- Old ductwork and pipe insulation was removed from the office areas of unit L2B.
- The contractor removed piping from units L2B and L3B.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.