TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit from the back corridor to the MEP building on the 3rd Floor.
- Storm drain pipes are being installed on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork, installing ductwork transitions, and installing chill and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued insulating the chill and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- The demolition of AHUs 6B and 6E is underway.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork and piping in the Library and the 4th Floor Administration Building mechanical room.ã€€
- They began demolishing the CMU block wall in the mechanical room that houses for units L2B and L3B.ã€€
- Workers continued to remove piping from units L2B and L3B.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor started installing the new light fixtures in the ceiling of the Library.ã€€
- Wiring for the VFDs that serve units L4C and L4D is being installed.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FLOOR ABATEMENT:
- The contractor completed removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.