MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- The storm drain pipes are being installed on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed isolation dampers for Exhaust System 1, 3, and 4.
- They installed new motors for fans EF3-2, EF4-1, and EF4-2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ductwork transitions, chilled and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued to insulate the chilled and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- All of the old ductwork serving unit 4A in the Clinic Building has been removed and crews started removing the air handling unit.
- The contractor started installing ductwork and VAVs for the new unit 4A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews began to set the new units L2B and L3B in place in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ceiling tile and light fixtures in the Library.ã€€
- They continued insulating the new ductwork for units L4C and L4D.ã€€