WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Crews constructed forms for the roof of areaway #5 on the Gravier St. side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed a new motor for fan EF1-2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- Workers continued insulating the chilled and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- The concrete pad for unit 4A was poured.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork and VAVs for unit 4A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews finished setting units L2B and L3B in place in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing the ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B and insulating ductwork for units L4C and L4D.ã€€
- The contractor completed installing the new ceiling light fixtures and cleaned the Library.ã€€