THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- They completed the installation of conduits in the 2nd Floor corridor leading to the MEP building.
- Crews started installing conduits in the 3rd Floor corridor to the MEP building.
- Workers continued installing metal deck on the 4th level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor attached fan 2D to the support framing.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Air handling unit 5B in the Clinic Building has been started up.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 6B
- Workers continued installing transition supply ductwork for unit 7A and began installing the chilled water lines for the unit.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water for units 7A and 7D.
- Crews continued installing control wiring for the 2nd and 5th Floors.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork and installing heating hot water lines in the Library.
- Conduit for the new lighting layout is being installed in the Library.
- Workers continued replacing the CMU block wall of the mechanical room on the 4th Floor of the Administration Building.
- The contractor installed the VFDs for units L4C and L4D.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FL ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation on the 1st Floor.