MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the MEP building and storm drain pipe on the 3rd level of the building.
- Crews started installing exterior limestone panels to cover the window to lab 336.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The control wiring for fan system 4 was installed.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€
- The contractor removed unit 2B and all of the ductwork serving the old unit in the Clinic Building.
- They started installing the new ductwork and VAVs for unit 2B.
- Workers continued installing ceiling grid and lights on the 6th Floor and the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork transitions for unit L2B and continued installing the fire damper for L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued installing the heating water lines for unit L2B.ã€€
Human Development Center
- The contractor began mobilizing equipment to the site of the new building.
Resource Center PERMANENT REPAIRS & Mitigation:
- The contractor installed control devices in the heating water piping and pressurized the system.