FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the MEP building.
- They continued installing storm drain pipe on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor completed removing the old exhaust ductwork associated with phase 2B of the project.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ductwork, VAVs, and heating hot water lines for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.
- The metal pan for unit 2B was welded.ã€€
- Crews continued to insulate the new ductwork and heating hot water lines for unit 4B.
- The ceiling in the 4th Floor menâ€™s restroom and the 4th Floor ceiling grid is being installed.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the chilled water and heating hot water lines for units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Workers continue installing the heating hot water lines for unit L2B.
- The new CMU wall has been erected in the Library workroom.ã€€ã€€