FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Crews removed the concrete forms for the steps to the loading dock, the roof of the new transformer vault, and areaways 5, 6, and 7.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the fan motor EF-2B.
- The control panel enclosure for fan system #10 was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€
- The contractor started installing unit 4A in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 4A.ã€€
- The contractor started insulating heating hot water on 6B.
- Workers continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom and elevator lobby on the 7th Floor.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing chilled water lines and control wire for units L2B and L3B.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid in the Library offices.