FACULTY PUBLICATIONS DISPLAY UPDATED FOR AUGUST
A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can be viewed in the Reference area, on the wall between the main entrance and the Library elevator, on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
Here is a list of the newest articles to be featured, with the LSUHSC-NO researchers in bold print:
1. Applegate M, Gee RE, Martin JN, Jr. Improving maternal and infant health outcomes in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Obstet Gynecol. 2014;124(1)143-149.
2. Diaz MG, Rusak EJ, Aguilar EA, Bellido CA. Obesity and hypertension in the Argentinian population compared to the white hispanic population of the United States. Curr Hypertens Rep. 2014;16(7):438.
3. Hong SH, Alapure BV, Lu Y, Tian H, Wang Q. Immunohistological localization of endogenous unlabeled stem cells in wounded skin. J Histochem Cytochem. 2014;62(4):276-285.
4. Iyengar AS, Miller PJ, Loupe JM, Hollenbach AD. Phosphorylation of Pax3 contributes to melanoma phenotypes by affecting proliferation, invasion, and transformation. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2014;doi:10.1111/pcmr.12277.
5. Liu J, Guidry JJ, Worthylake DK. Conserved sequence repeats of IQGAP1 mediate binding to ezrin. J Proteome Res. 2014;13(2):1156-1166.
6. Moore MB, Osofsky JD. Benefits of child-parent psychotherapy for recovery from traumatic loss: An example of one family’s strengths. Zero to Three. 2014;34(6):9-13.
7. Peters J, Frontini M, Almeida Lalama M, Seal PS, Clark RA. High prevalence of inappropriate urine drug tests in a pain clinic for patients with HIV. Pain Med. 2014;15(6):1058-1059.
8. Vijayaraghavan J, Maggi EC, Crabtree JS. miR-24 regulates menin in the endocrine pancreas. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2014;307:E84-E92.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.