In this topic you will learn how to Dispatch Quotes.
Click Search to retrieve an existing run control or click the Add a New Value tab to create a run control.
Select the RFQ Dispatch/Print option.
Click the Refresh button until the Run Status = Success and the Distribution Status = Posted.
The RFQ will open a new window. You will print the RFQ from this window. By clicking the Print icon or navigating to File, Print. You may select which pages you wish to print at this time.
Click the Close button after printing.
Run Control ID
A Run Control ID accesses the Process Scheduler and represents a set of parameters to determine how the system runs various transactions. You may save parameters related to a particular process or report to a Run Control ID to minimize data entry when running recurring processes or reports.
A Run Control ID is:
• Specific to the end-user’s Operator ID;
• Case sensitive;
• Must be one continuous string of alphanumeric characters;
• Cannot use special characters such as @, $, %;
• Cannot contain blank spaces; and
• Can use the underscore to link one or more words.
This complete Dispatch Quotes.