Several commodities/services have been bid out at the university level resulting in contracts that any department can reference and use without further competition. This list should continue to grow as we continue to leverage our buying power and negotiate contracts for the organization as a whole. Please email Rob Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a suggestion for commodities or services that should be considered for a university contract.
- Coffee- Awarded Vendor: Standard Coffee
- Pipette Calibration- Awarded Vendor: Southern Calibrations
- Soft Drinks- Awarded Vendor: Coca Cola
- Bottled & Filtered Water- Awarded Vendor: Kentwood Springs
- Facility Relocation- Local Lab & Office Moves- Awarded Vendor: The Quality Group
- National Cancer Institute Animal Program
- The National Cancer Institute operates and administers a large laboratory animal production program that is available to all investigators whose research is federally funded. These colonies are maintained by Charles Rivers and invoicing is either direct or through Charles Rivers. Please note that these are separate colonies from those belonging to Charles Rivers and any scientific concerns regarding these colonies should be discussed with NCI before proceeding.
- Click here for pricing and ordering instructions for the NCI Animal Program
- Office Supplies- Awarded Vendor: Office Max
You may access Office Max on-line and pay using your LaCarte p-card at the following web address : officemaxworkplace.com