The Office of Property and Facilities Management, under the leadership of the Associate Vice Chancellor, is responsible for the planning and administration of all property and facility operations and maintenance for LSU Health Sciences Center - New Orleans. The office provides oversight of the planning of space and property, capital budgeting, construction management, and building management to include renovations, maintenance, and repair of University buildings and facilities; and the provision of utilities, grounds care, custodial, trash collection, recycling, and other services.
By providing quality property and facilities maintenance, construction management, and services, this office is dedicated to offering our students, faculty, and staff a clean, reliable, and safe environment conducive to the Health Sciences Center's overall goal of providing quality education, research, patient care services and community outreach.
- Kirk Deslatte, Interim Associate Vice Chancellor, at email@example.com or 504-568-2091.
- Kyle Walker, Director Administration & Disaster Claims at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-568-4551.
- Vacant, Business Manager
- Darren Burkett, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 504-568-2324.
- Steven T. Zimmerman, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-655-7673.
- Angela Fabacher, Director, at email@example.com or 504-568-2009