Required Documentation for DP Requests
- License, Dues, Subscriptions - Original dues renewal/application/order form
- Local Conferences - Original, completed registration form
- Food/Catering - Original invoice, completed prior approval form, and list of attendees (except finger food)
- Supplies - Original invoice or completed order form including shipping cost, ship to address and price list
- Reimbursements to Individuals via DP request - Documentation of what was purchased and proof of payment. This includes original receipts, e-mail or website receipts that show the type of payment, original credit card statements, original canceled checks (need copy of front and back), or the original bank cleared check listing.
- Clinical Trial Participant Payments- The Direct Pay request for clinical trial incentive payments must include the following information:
- Name of Participant
- Social Security Number
- Copy of the page in the study referencing incentive disbursements (this should be limited to one or two pages; a copy of the entire study documentation is not needed.)
- Chartstring indicating where expenses are to be applied.
- Appropriate authorized signature.
**Payments to research participants of $600 or more are reportable on a 1099-MISC form. These payments are not subject to tax withholdings but are considered taxable income and required to be reported to the IRS.
- No lab supplies on administrative accounts.
- Shipments should be made to a University address.
Address instructions: If the check is a reimbursement to an employee, the department office address should be used. If the purpose of the check is to pay for a vendor invoice, the vendor mailing address should be used.