American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Section 1512 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 requires that recipients submit quarterly reports beginning in October 2009 that will contain detailed information on the projects and activities funded by the Recovery Act.
- ARRA requires a combination of speed, transparency, accountability, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Funds are used for authorized purposes and instances of fraud, waste, error, and abuse are mitigated
- No co-mingling of ARRA funds and non-ARRA funds
- "Buy American" mandate for construction, alteration, maintenance or repair of a public building or public work.
- "Davis-Bacon Act" mandate for laborers and mechanics employed by contractors and subcontractors funded directly or assisted in whole or in part with ARRA funds.
Sponsored Projects Office ARRA Reporting Training Presentation
Answers to Questions from 09/29/09 ARRA Reporting Training
12/18/09 OMB Updated Jobs Reporting Guidance
Updated ARRA 1512 Report Template (Version 1.6) to be used as of December 2009
12/09/09 ARRA Updated Instruction Template
Additional information and guidance regarding ARRA awards:
Please do not register on www.FederalReporting.gov. Sponsored Projects Office is registered.