Our mission is to facilitate the conduct of sponsored clinical trials by our investigators, whether at LSUHSC or at affiliated clinics and hospitals. By providing a set of services across the clinical trial lifecycle, we serve as a central resource for principal investigators, study staff, and collaborators involved in clinical research and for sponsors seeking to conduct clinical trials at our institution. Our goal is to promote and support organized, high-quality clinical research and, in so doing, further LSUHSC's mission of excellence in patient care, research, education, and community service.
All of us are committed to helping you conduct your clinical trials. The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) is located on the 2nd floor of the LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans Library, Administration and Resource Center (RCB 205). Please come visit or contact us if you have any comments, questions, or other inquiries regarding your clinical trial. You may also reach us through the central office email: CTO@lsuhsc.edu.
|Jawed Alam, PhD, MBA||Executive Director||(504) email@example.com|
|Gabriela Bonvillain, CRA||Supervisor||(504) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Benjamin Davis, JD||Pre-Award Specialist||(504) email@example.com|
Work with the LSUHSC CTO When...
- The trial is being conducted on the LSUHSC Campus, affiliated hospitals and/or non-LSUHN clinics
- Documents for Review should be routed through Kuali Negotiations to "Clinical Trials"
Work with the LSU Healthcare Network (LSUHN) CTO When...
- The trial is being conducted at one or more LSUHN clinics or sites supported by the LSUHN Staff, and it is industry sponsored
- Documents for review should be routed through Kuali Negotiations to "Healthcare Network"
- Please reach out to Stephanie Sonnier for additional information and assistance
Work with the Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center CTO When...
- The oncology trial is being conducted by investigators from the Cancer Center
- Please reach out to David Whaley for additional information and assistance