PeopleAdmin Training Resources
NOTE: Internet Explorer does not funtion properly, Recommend Google Chrome or other browser.
Funding Template - Single Excel file to be used for Position Request Funding Document and Hiring Proposal Funding Document
Position Descriptions and Hiring Process
Process Workflows - See the path for each of the processes here. "Updated April 2023"
These guides provide step by step screenshots & instruction on each phase of the process
- Introduction & Home Page Navigation
- Unclassified & Admin Faculty Position & Posting Guide
- Faculty Position & Posting Request Guide
- Applicant Review & Disposition Guide
- Faculty & Unclassified Hiring Proposal Guide
- Classified Position Request Guide
For questions, contact PeopleAdminATS@lsuhsc.edu
HireRight, I-9/E-verify vendor, has an online training tool for the I-9/E-verify process. The training demonstrates
how to electronically manage form I-9 completion and provides highlights of the E-verify check program and
Criminal Background Check
LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans (LSUHSC-NO) requires background checks to ensure a safe clinical
environment for students, the public and to meet the contractual requirements of area healthcare facilities.
HireRight is our Criminal Background Check vendor.
When hiring an employee outside of the PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking System, you will need to e-mail Talent
Acquisition once the candidate has accepted an offer and the results must be cleared before the new hire starts employment.
Please e-mail the following information to RecruitTalent@lsuhsc.edu:
- Candidate's Name
- Personal E-mail Address
- Department Name and Department ID
- Employee Classification (Faculty, Unclassified, Other Academic, Classified, Fellow, Graduate Assistant, Student Worker, Intern)
- Position Number (if applicable)
- Chargeback Account Code (full chartstring)
Once background is fully conducted, Talent Acquisition will e-mail the department a Background Check clearance.