The Chemical Safety Officer (CSO) provides oversight and consultation for all activities that involve the use of chemicals. The Chemical Hygiene Plan is designed to ensure that all personnel who handle hazardous chemicals are provided with the required training and protective equipment. Principal Investigators and Supervisors will augment the Chemical Hygiene Plan with their own site-specific training and standard operating procedures.
If you have a question or require support, contact Darren Burkett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-568-2324.
- Laboratory Chemical Resistance Glove Guide - Ansell
- Laboratory Glove Selection Guideline - U.S. Department of Energy
- Louisiana Administrative Code Title 33, Environmental Quality
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Assistance
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment