Outlook on the Web (OWA) Support
Accessing Outlook on the Web (OWA)
- From the LSUHSC home page, click on the Quicklinks dropdown in the upper right corner, and select “Office 365 Mail”
- If you are on-network, Single Sign-On will automatically connect you. From off-network, you will need to authenticate with your LSUHSC credentials, including Multi-Factor Authentication.
Problems frequently encountered using Outlook on the Web (OWA)
- If you've entered your login information but receive another login prompt then you may be experiencing one of the following problems:
- Your ID or password was entered incorrectly -- Login again with the correct information
- You did not Approve the Multi-Factor Authentication prompt -- If MFA is required, make sure to look for the prompt for the second factor
- Your account is locked or expired -- Contact the Help Desk at (504) 568-HELP (4357)
- Your browser is not accepting cookies -- Change your browser's configuration to accept cookies
- Contact the Help Desk for all other OWA related issues at (504) 568-HELP (4357).