LSU Health FileS - FileSharing Solution
LSU Health FileS is a resource that allows LSUHSC users to send and receive large attachments with external users. Below are tutorials for common tasks or questions. Click on the method you prefer to learn (i.e. Web or Video). If you have any questions contact Postmaster@lsuhsc.edu
Overview of LSU Health FileS
• LSU Health FileS is a resource that allows LSUHSC users to securely send and receive large attachments both internally, and with external users.
• It provides temporary storage for files to be uploaded, and a link that can be shared with others for collaboration.
• Please keep in mind that shared files are kept on the server for a maximum of 14 days.
• LSU Health FileS is available to all LSUHSC users from both on- and off-campus.
• We recommend using LSU Health FileS for any messages that exceed 25 MB in size.
• LSU Health FileS has a web interface that is available from both on-campus and off-campus
• There is also an Outlook plugin that can be installed on any PC on campus
• All users should become familiar with the web interface as it has more features, and provides access even when you are away from your own computer
• The Outlook plugin allows for quick, easy access without having to leave Outlook