Research Poster Printing
Research poster printing is a service provided by the Isché Library but funded by the School of Graduate Studies. Poster printing is only available for faculty, staff, and students of LSUHSC-NO.
- All posters submitted for printing must be the final draft, include measurements, and have a maximum width of 59 inches. Please note that the Library Staff cannot resize submissions and are not responsible for proofreading posters or for any style or content errors.
- All posters must be submitted directly to the Isché Library at least 3 business days before requested pick-up time. Posters may only be picked up during Library operating hours. Submitters must approve an 11X17 proof (supplied by the Library) before poster printing will begin. During periods of high demand, for instance, Graduate Research Day, it is suggested that posters be submitted 4-5 days in advance.
- Only authorized Library staff are allowed to operate the poster-printer. The printer will only be operated from within the Library; remote access by anyone to the printer is not allowed.
- Students and faculty are limited to one printed academic poster free-of-charge and one reprint if revisions are needed. There will be a $50 fee for any additional posters printed because of more revisions or damage after pick-up from the Library.
How to Submit:
- Email the file to the Isché Library (email@example.com)
- PDF format is preferred but the Library can convert a PowerPoint
- Be sure to include the dimensions of the final poster
- The Library will print an 11x17 proof which must be checked and approved in person in the Isché Library.
- The Library will send an email when the poster is finished and ready for pickup. Pickup may occur at any time that the Library is open.
- The Isché Library can trim posters if the height or width is less than 50 inches.
- The posters will be rolled and secured with rubber bands for pickup.
Dental Research Poster Printing:
The Dental Library also prints research posters. The maximum width of their printer is 52 inches. Posters that need to be wider than 52 inches but less than 59 inches may be transferred over to the Isché Library for printing. Their page also has templates for School of Dentistry and Dental Center of Excellence.
Updated October 2019