Off Campus Access
Off campus access is available using EZproxy and either your LSUHSC-NO e-mail and current password or a Library barcode and PIN.
Use is restricted to faculty, residents, students, and staff of LSU Health New Orleans.
Once your LSUHSC-NO e-mail account is active, you can access all Library resources off campus.
The Libraries use EZproxy to allow access to resources when off campus with either your e-mail or a Library barcode.
- Log in using the link to OpenAthens with your LSUHSC-NO full e-mail address and current network password.
- If you are an eligible user without an LSUHSC-NO e-mail account or if you choose to log in using a Library barcode and PIN, you will need to fill out a patron registration form, be assigned a barcode, and create a PIN for your account. Click here to create your PIN.
OpenAthens direct login
Some resources support logging in directly at the site through OpenAthens using your LSUHSC-NO e-mail. Those sites are available here.
- When prompted to choose an organization, type LSU in the box and select "LSU Health Sciences Center Library."
Want to log in first? Click here
(After logging in, you will be brought to the Library's Databases page.)
Off Campus Login Video
Need help? Click here
- Off Campus Access brochure (pdf)
- Off Campus Access tutorials
- Off Campus Access LibGuide
- OpenAthens LibGuide
Need to format an off-campus link?
If you have a link to a resource that is not working for some reason, it may be caused by not being authenticated.
Use this page to format a link to work from off-campus.