LSU Health New Orleans

Career Opportunities | Contact | Donate

Friday, February 12, 2016   8:11 AM    |   56°F
Office of International Services Forms and Instructions Prospective International Students Immigration Status Sponsorship Immigration Terms and Documents Entering and Leaving the United States J Exchange Visitors F Students and Dependents H1B Employees TN Employees Patient Care Positions Change of Status Permanent Residency Visitors and Guests Help with Taxes Other Links and Resources Contact Us Feedback
<p> Contact Us</p>

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-4:00p.m.

Location: 2nd floor (206B) of the Resource Center Building (433 Bolivar Street).

Contact Us

By Phone:

(504) 568-4802

By Email:


The content on these pages is designed for use by LSUHSC-New Orleans sponsored students, exchange visitors and employees. It is not intended to constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for legal counsel


Prospective International Students

LSU HSC New Orleans houses six schools offering various degree, certificate and training programs, as outlined in our most recent General Catalog.

Foreign nationals may receive immigration related sponsorship for the following schools/programs:

All programs in the School of Public Health

All programs in the School of Graduate Studies

All programs in the School of Nursing

All programs in the School of Allied Health

All degree programs in the School of Medicine and School of Dentistry

Graduate Residency programs in the School of Medicine (Requires J-1  sponsorship by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates OR other appropriate work authorization. See CM-39 for additional details.)

Advanced Dental Education and Dental Residency programs in the School of Dentistry

More details about studying as a foreign national  in the United States can be found by choosing one of the options below.

Prospective J-1 Students

Prospective F-1 Students

Comparison F-1 vs. J-1 Student status