Krewe du Flu
The mission of Krewe Du Flu is to implement a positive preventative health-driven impact in the New Orleans community by teaching LSU Health students humility, compassion, respect, service, and care through community-wide flu vaccination campaigns.
- Director: Katelyn Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recruitment & Retention Chair: Dena El-Giar (email@example.com)
- Education Chair: Amy Brouillette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Finance Chair: Andrew Malek (email@example.com)
- Equity Chair: Adairre Castille (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ways to Get Involved:
- JOIN an upcoming event! Visit our Linktree for more information.
- Schedule a VACCINATION appointment here: LSU Health New Orleans On-Campus COVID Vaccination Information and Registration.
- DONATE to help us purchase supplies and vaccines! Visit LSUHSC's Foundation website and select "School of Public Health - Krewe du Flu" as the Designation.